SOLD OUT - LIMITED Tickets for Attenborough Event Now Available Online
SOLD OUT - LIMITED Tickets to See Sir David Attenborough
Available Now to Full Registrants of the SVP/SVPCA Annual Meeting
Sir David Attenborough: A Lecture on Alfred Russel Wallace and the Birds of Paradise
This event is sponsored by the University of Bristol
Thursday, September 24
6-7:30 p.m. (including time for questions and answers)
University of Bristol, Wills Memorial Building, Great Hall
Sir David Attenborough's distinguished career in broadcasting spans more than 50 years. In the 1960s and 70s he served as controller of BBC Two, then director of of programmes for the BBC. He is best known for writing and presenting the ten highly ambitious and widely viewed "Life" series, which were made in conjunction with the BBC Natural History Unit over a nearly thirty-year period. He has also narrated several major series, including the "Blue Planet" and "Planet Earth."
As part of the University's centenary celebrations, and in association with the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology's Annual Meeting, David Attenborough comes to Bristol to deliver an illustrated talk, Alfred Russel Wallace and the Birds of Paradise.
Reserving a ticket is easy
Tickets for the Sir David Attenborough lecture "A Lecture on Alfred Russel Wallace and the Birds of Paradise" are now available through the SVP Registration Web site at: https://www.vertpaleo.org/meetings/registration/Main/MtgInfo.cfm?MtgCode=AM09. To reserve a ticket:
1. Go back into registration (from the Annual Meeting Home page located at: http://www.vertpaleo.org/meetings/index.cfm
2. Enter your login and password information.
3. Once you log in, the system will recognize you as already having registered (you will NOT be charged again for registration).
4. Continue through the registration process until you see the "Optional Ticket Events" page, which is where you will have the opportunity to reserve a ticket for the Sir David Attenborough lecture.
5. NOTE: You CANNOT cancel your registration, or change your registered rate online once you have already registered. You will have to contact the business office to receive any refund or registration rate adjustments.
- Limited tickets are made available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only full registrants of the SVP/SVPCA annual meeting are eligible to reserve a ticket (no guest registrants).
- If you do not know your login or password, click the "reset my password" link, and a new username and password will be sent to you. If you still have trouble, contact the business office at: email@example.com .
IMPORTANT! Everyone who registers for this event will receive their ticket inside of their registration packet when they arrive at the annual meeting. This ticket must be presented at the door of the event. Your registration receipt will not give you access to this event.
If You Weren't Able to Get a Ticket
Sir David Attenborough's lecture on Alfred Russel Wallace and the Birds of Paradise will be broadcast on the University of Bristol's Web site. Details of the simulcast will be posted to: www.bristol.ac.uk/centenary/listen/lectures closer to the event.